Solved

Error while loading Application Monitoring Console

• 26 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello Everyone!

I have recently conducted an App 8 to Apps10 UPD 12 core upgrade and setup the application.

When I load Application Monitoring Console, it takes around 5-10 mins and throws an error.

Any leads to resolve this issue?

Thanks in Advance!

Best Regards,

Rayan

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 26 November 2021, 18:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Ryan,

Have you checked to see if there are any invalid objects in the database? You check for database invalids from the Compile Invalid Objects window IEE. 

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Kasun,

Yes. There are invalid objects which we are still investigating.

We had to set up the environment before solving all the invalids.

I have attached the invalid list for your reference. 

Hope there will be any clue to resolve this.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rayan

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

​Hi @rayanhimal ,

According to the screenshot you have attached, the error occurs when selecting a value from ifs360.ARC_AUDIT. This seems to be related to a custom Application Monitoring Console entry.

• Check if there is a view/table named ARC_AUDIT under ifs360 user and see if it is valid. 
  • If it is valid, check whether the referred column(appears to be DATA_DATETIME) exists.
  • If the column exists, try granting SELECT privileges on this view to both Application Owner and IFSSYS. You may have to login as SYS to do this. 

GRANT SELECT ON ifs360.ARC_AUDIT TO IFSAPP;

GRANT SELECT ON ifs360.ARC_AUDIT TO IFSSYS;

• If the view is invalid or does not exist or the column is missing, then you would either have to correct the view or remove the monitoring console entry. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Charith,

As you said the issue was with the application monitoring entry for IFS360. Once disable the entry, I was able to load the monitoring console. 

Thank you for the support @Charith Epitawatta !

Best Regards,

Rayan