icon

Best answer by AkilaR 29 June 2021, 08:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @TAHER ,

Could you please provide more information about this migration with some screenshots.

Best Regards

Savinda 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

thnks to answer 

im running migration job on ORDER_QUOTATION_LINE 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Make sure the unit code from the migration job is checked “used in application” in this screen 

Application Base Setup\System Setup\ISO Code Usage

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @TAHER ,

Check whether UOM you used in the line 3 of the migration job is available in the ISO Codes usage - Unit of Measure tab. If it is available it should be enable to use by ticking the check box Used In Application.

Hope this help,

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

actualy im newbie how can i check that??

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @TAHER ,

In the Migration template there should be a value for Sales Unit Measure column. Check that column’s value against the ISO Codes usage - Unit of Measure tab values. That value should be defined in there and Used In Application check box should be ticked in order to use that UOM in any transaction.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@AkilaR  it is VARCHAR2 and is checked in uom

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

I believe you are referring the Data Type field. You should refer the Value field. Can you share the Migration template you are using along with excel extraction of Migration Job - File mapping tab.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
this is excel data

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
unpak job

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

hi @AkilaR 

migration job

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @TAHER ,

You need to update all the mandatory fields of a Migration job and prepare the template accordingly. If the Flag column has M letter it means it is a mandatory fields and this field required a value either in Template or Default value column.

However, your above error message cause due to not defining the CONTRACT(Site) column in the migration job. 

Please update all the mandatory fields and prepare the template accordingly. The trying uploading again.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akila