Error in PLSQL Code while deploying in database

• 28 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 32 replies

Hi,

I am developing a custom plsql code which will be called in scheduled task.

schedule task will call an operational report every 15 min and capture if any changes in assignment table.

I am using developer studio to create an utility model and .plsql code.

utility model code is 

utilityname CFSEREPAPI;
component   FNDBAS;

in PLSQL code, i m trying to access the table JT_execution_instance_tab to find the changes in assignment.

in Editor, it is giving me error 

No Dependency found for  JT_execution_instance_tab , owned by WO.

Due to that , i m unable to deploy the this code to database.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Are you referring to the red dot like this?

This is nothing stopping. It is totally fine to deploy this from developer studio.

This is more information for R&D since they are not allowed to do things like this but as customizations, when you know which modules that are installed, this is fine.

However I would not have added this to the FNDBAS module since you are not allowed to customize that module. instead I would actually have added it to the WO module. Then this would not have happened.

Also, the name of the Utility API you have used all capital letters. That is not so nice since that should be “Camel Case”. The name of the package in the database will be: “C_F_S_E_R_E_P_A_P_I_API”. I’m not sure what that name means but maybe use “CFseRep” instead which will be “C_FSE_REP_API” in the database?

Badge +6

We are using 23.1.3 IFS Cloud.

only folder available in customer solution is fndbas where we are placing our customized code.

so we will place generated code in fndbas folder

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

The folders in customer solution does only contain the things you have added there. So you simply add the wo module like this: