Solved

Duplicate Aurena Page to create a modified standard page

• 11 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

We are using IFS10 Aurena.  Is it possible to duplicate a standard page, and then modify the new page to give us what we want to do with it?  We need to keep the standard page and have a modified version of the page for all users for a different purpose. 

We are not able to create a custom page as if we do this the entities on it are not editable.

We are not able to do this using a different context of the page as users will require the standard page and the modified standard page.

Any options on how to achieve this in our version would be appreciated.

Thanks

Darren

icon

Best answer by ToBeNL 17 October 2023, 13:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I have seen a number of views of my post with no replies as yet.  Is it possible to request further assistance on this issue in the community?

Thanks

Darren

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

If you create a different context for the page, you can let your users navigate to that specific context by adding scope=<name_of_context> to the URL.

Please refer to https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/23r1/040_tailoring/225_configuration/260_context_based_configuration/#how_to_reach_a_configuration_of_a_page_made_for_a_custom_context

That way your users can reach the standard version of the page through normal navigation, and the modified version via the explicit URL (which you could add to the navigator or a lobby element for instance).

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@ToBeNL thank you for your response, that should work.  I will take a look in Test. 

Thanks 

Darren