Solved

Customer Statement of Account missing report layout

• 22 February 2022
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Our IFS environment is currently on UPD10

We are experiencing two issues regrading “Customer Statement of Account”

1. IFS no longer automatically display the “Report Format & Output” popup after pressing “OK” in the customer statement of account screen.
    •  
  2. Unable to display the correct report layout to use
    • After checking “Use Confirmation Statement Template”  and pressing “OK”
      • That’s when IFS displays the “Report Format & Output” popup for preview 

• IFS is displaying a different Report ID’s Layout selection.

•  

• Report ID’s

1. Report ID = “CUST_CONF_STMT_ACCT_REP” (IFS is currently using this report ID)

•  

2. Report ID = “CUST_STMT_ACCT_REP” (Need IFS to use this report ID instead)

•  

icon

Best answer by DavidWiafe 6 April 2022, 17:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DavidWiafe,

Do you have a report rule installed for the report ‘Customer Statement of Account’?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@Himasha Abeywickrama 

Yes I have created a report rule for ‘Customer Statement of Account’

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DavidWiafe,

If you have a report rule set for this particular report and all the parameters are correctly set, then the ‘Report Format & Output’ window would not open. Instead, it will directly run the report taking the parameters that are set in the report rule. If you need to change the layout, then you can change it in the report rule and the next time when the report is ordered, it will take the new layout and print.

If you need to manually set the report layout every time the report is ordered, then you can simply go ahead and deactivate the report rule.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@Himasha Abeywickrama By “deactivate” do you mean deleting the report rule or just unchecking the enable check box in report rule.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@Himasha Abeywickrama By “deactivate” do you mean deleting the report rule or just unchecking the enable check box in report rule.

The rule does not need to be deleted it is enough to uncheck the enable checkbox.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DavidWiafe,

@Oliver Vornheder is right! You can simply uncheck the enabled checkbox to stop the report rule from firing.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @Himasha Abeywickrama 

I unchecked the enabled checkbox on the report rule, but when I opened the ‘Customer statement of account’ IFS screen and provided the data and pressed ok the ‘report format & output’ popup did not appear. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DavidWiafe,

Could you please attach a screenshot of how you are trying to print the report? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@Himasha Abeywickrama 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DavidWiafe,

Checked this in one of our core environments and i was able to get the ‘Report Format & Output’ window without any issues. 

Could you please refresh the caches and see if it helps?

1. Navigate to 'Refresh Server Cache' window
2. Check all the checkboxes except MobileApplication
3. Click on Refresh
4. After the Refresh is complete, log out of the application and log back in

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@Himasha Abeywickrama After refreshing the Cache and logging out of IFS. I am still unable to get the “Report Format & Output” to popup.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DavidWiafe,

Could you please check the following,

1. Check if the report is printing even when Print Dialog is not popped up
  2. Check the Report Rule log from ‘Report Rule Log’ window to see if any other report rules are getting fired when printing the report.
  3. Check if this issue is visible for one specific user or all the users
Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@Himasha Abeywickrama 

1. It is appearing in Report Archive, but I am unable to view the document.
  2. Report Rule Log is empty
  3. I have checked this with several different users they are experiencing the same issue.

After trying this again I was only able to get the “Report Format & Output” to popup for specific customer ID’s. I will investigate the difference between customer ID’s that work and don’t work to determine why this is happening.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

To get the “Report Format & Output” to popup the customer output media needs to be set ‘Printout’

Output media field can be found in the customer screen > payment tab