Solved

Crystal Report Invoice error

• 18 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello,

I am currently having issues with my invoice crystal report. I am getting this error when trying to print this invoice

No PDF report returned from Crystal Web Service

Crystal Web Log

ERROR in [LoadInfoServiceReport] Error in loading infoServices report.
2/18/2023 4:23:53 PM[IFSCRWebSetup_3]-Load report failed.   at Ifs_ReportService.LoadInfoServiceReport(String path, String DBUser, String DBPassword, String DBServerName, String AppOwner) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\IFSCRWebSetup_3\App_Code\Service.cs:line 1525

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 20 February 2023, 19:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @bdoucette,

Assuming other Crystal Reports are working without an issue.

Since the error is thrown when calling “LoadInfoServiceReport” method, lease check whether your report layout file is placed correctly in the “OpenReportPath” directory. You can find the ‘OpenReportPath” directory in the web.config file of your Crystal Web Service.  If the reports are Operational Reports, make a folder by the ordering language inside the "OpenReportPath" folder and copy the files in to that language folder. For example, if you are going to order Operational reports with "en" language then create a folder called "en" inside the "OpenReportPath" folder and copy the Operational Report layout of type Crystal in to the "en" folder.

Hope this helps!