Question

create a custom field box

• 19 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello all,

I want to add some custom fields on the (sub)tab ‘Purchase’ on the supplier card. I would like those fields to be placed in a square like the other fields are. Does anyone know how to create this ? See attachement for example. I want it to look like the ‘Quality’ square and place my custom fields in there.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hello @Adriaan,

Follow the below steps to achieve the objective.
1. Create the custom enumeration, with the respective checked and un-checked values (Only two values for a check box). Approve and publish it.

2. Create the intended custom field in the respectice LU. Select the data type Enumeration and format Boolean. Approve and publish it.
Example: I’m creating a persisten field in the supplier window, attached to LU SupplierInfoGeneral

3. Add the published custom field to the intended page.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Bhagya

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

As far as i know, those 'squares’ can't be created from any configuration wizard in Apps10 IEE. Would be a very nice feature to have. Luckily it has been implemented in the Aurena client.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello Bhagya,

thank you for your reply but I know how to create the custom fields. I mean the square box I want to place them in. I think like MileNL mentions, it most likely will not be possible to create or duplicate.

best regards,

Adriaan

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

As far as i know, those 'squares’ can't be created from any configuration wizard in Apps10 IEE. Would be a very nice feature to have. Luckily it has been implemented in the Aurena client.

Thanks, I'll see if i can use that.