Solved

Column Ordering and sort behavior in Aurena

• 14 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello,

I am setting up customer contacts screen in Aurena. I am attempting to organize the columns in a consistent way for the user using page designer. I have found that the ordering of the content in page designer works when i view the information in table view, but not list view in Aurena. How do you do this for the list view in Aurena? 

Additionally, i’d like to select the default sort criteria for Aurena (similar to having a saved search in IEE with Sort criteria set on startup behavior). Is this available in Aurena? If not, when will this functionality be available?

Thanks!

Carrie

icon

Best answer by paul harland 18 August 2020, 22:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi Carrie,

The order you put the columns in (via page designer) does affect both table view and list view.  

However: if the user has profile configuration in one or the other, then that will potentially override the sequence of columns assigned by the page design.  The profile order is assumed to be preferred to the basic page designer column order.

So to get them to appear in the same sequence (in table and list), you need to clear some of the user’s personal and/or base profile.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks, Paul! That clears it up.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Why does the dock code don´t show up in the Overview shipments list. I want it to be the second field from the left.

The behaviour is dependent on the zoom level in the browser. If I zoom out, it shows up eventually.

I want this field to be visible all the time in the global context. How do I control it?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @paul harland ,

Do you know how the column order is stored in IFS Cloud
In Apps10 I think it was part of the profile, it doesn't seem to be the same now.

And same question for bookmarks, how the bookmarks get order?

kind regards,

Teeni.