Question

Change Order Type on ORDERS by Sender

• 16 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

On Apps 10 - Does anyone know if it is possible to change the Order Type for an Incoming Customer Order using the ORDERS message - and if so do you have something I could ‘borrow.’

I’ve been going around in circles for days now.

I feel there should be something there.

I have also been attempting to write an event to stop the order - which is fine - but then it still blocks on manual approval.

2 replies

Badge +2

Hi Matthew,

Have you had any success on this? We are looking into similar functionality.

Thanks,

TJ

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Matthew,

You don’t need to write an event to stop the approval of the Incoming Customer Order. This can be configured at customer level (manual or automatic approval).

In automatic approval, system checks the order type configured in the customer (or site) to try to approve automatically and create the customer order with that order type.

In manual approval, system retrieves the order type from customer and shows a popup with that information. Then, user can either modify the predefined values for Coordinator and Order type (if they are configured) and accept them or click OK directly with the suggested values.

Then, I don’t see any way to insert automatically a different value than the one preset in the customer, unless you do a customization.

Regards,

Pilar