Solved

Can we change order of buttons on Aurena Absence Calendar dialog (Manager)

• 25 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

We are moving to Aurena from EE - Apps 10 UPD12. Our environment is cloud hosted by IFS.

We traditionally send supervisors to the absence calendar when reviewing an anuual leave request.

We have found if we link to the year view, the current month is “Selected” in some way and is greyed so you can’t see any leave in that month.

If we send to the month view, when the manager clicks on a confirmed leave, the visible button in the dialog is “Cancel Confirmation” when it would make more sence for it to be “Approve” which we can access by clicking the 3 dots.

When you click on Confirmed Leave.

Is there a way we can  adjust the order of the buttons so that the Approve option shows as a button?

We don’t give supervisors the “Cancel Confirmation” action anyway but the button is still there.

icon

Best answer by Jonas Feigl 29 January 2022, 03:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Unfortunately it seems it is not possible to change the command order in a calendar card via Page Designer.

I would suggest you raise a support case and raise the command order as a usability issue.

Alternatively you could also raise the fact that the commands cannot be changed in Page Designer as a case.

Strictly speaking neither of those two are bugs as such but definitely worth a try.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thanks Jonas,

That’s what I expected but I’m relatively new to Aurena so worth the ask.