Solved

Can't install excel migration add on

• 15 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

good afternoon, I hope you are well

I have a problem, previously I had excel migration installed on a server with a URL, I changed the server and the URL and it no longer allows me to install excel migration, I already did the uninstallation from adding or removing programs and also from the office 2016 add-ons but I keep marking the error.

Has someone been able to solve this problem or has something similar happened?

Windows7

IFS 10

http://imgfz.com/i/wa0FThQ.png

icon

Best answer by dsj 5 March 2021, 21:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Have you tried cleaning up the windows registry? Wider audience may be able to assist if the error message was in English :)

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Try to add the website to local intranet or trusted site zone in IE

Badge +2

Have you tried cleaning up the windows registry? Wider audience may be able to assist if the error message was in English :)

i did with ccleanner and the problem continue.

Try to add the website to local intranet or trusted site zone in IE

i did too and the problem continue.

only i dont try is reinstall windows but i dont want it hahaha, another option ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @AlexisMX 

Check the registry setting

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\Ifs.Application.Fndmig.ExcelAddin whether the Manifest value still remains

If that’s the reason, then delete the registry value and install the addon again. 

Otherwise delete try deleting C:\Users\USER_ID\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\

Regards,

Damith

Badge +2

Hi @AlexisMX 

Check the registry setting

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\Ifs.Application.Fndmig.ExcelAddin whether the Manifest value still remains

If that’s the reason, then delete the registry value and install the addon again. 

Otherwise delete try deleting C:\Users\USER_ID\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\

Regards,

Damith

thx people, i did ur recommend but in my regedit i dont have any folder on Excel/addins, i tried yo export the registry and import en another pc but the problem continue