Solved

Can a user scroll in an Info Card?

• 16 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I have create an info card to display a large notes field from the Customer record on to a customer order record for the same customer. I can get the info card / note field to display but there is limited space in the Customer Order Header so I cannot expand the info card to display the entire note. I have tried various set ups for the custom note field (multi line and not multi line, etc.) but have not found the right option. I have not seen the ability to scroll down the info card. maybe I am missing it.  Advice anyone? 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by EntNadeeL 18 February 2021, 06:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @KLAVALLEY ,

This is possible.

Right click on the note and click ‘Empty row’. This will enable the scroll option.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks, Nadeesha!  I was looking for an option to say ‘Scroll’ or something like that  lol

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Upon testing the use of ‘Empty Row’ to enable scroll for an Info Card that displays one 4000 character text custom field, it does make the scroll bar appear but when you click the scroll bar even once, it appears to take you to the empty row, skipping the rest of the text field. I have tried changing the definition of the 4000 char custom field to ‘multiline’ but that does not change the behavior. Back to the drawing board for me.