Solved

Authorization issue when launching Remote Build in Apps10

• 23 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

I want to create a delivery for my Apps10 customer but I get the following error when trying to launch the build: “You are not authorized to access the remote build service.” (see screenshot)

It is the first delivery that I try to create for this customer and I got no issue when installing the Autobuilder on the BNT envrionment.

Any idea on this issue ?

Thank you

Fabrice

icon

Best answer by Charith Epasinghe 23 February 2022, 11:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

It seems this is a  permission issue where you don’t have access to the remote builder.
Can you open the the URL via browser without any issues ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

No can’t acces to the http://lkpvmpe5428/APPS10_BNT/ neither to the \\LKPVMPE5428\ifs_home.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Tried from my end using LKP Developer Desktop App10 as well.

@Charith Epasinghe - AB URLs for both DEV (LKPVMPE5427) and BNT (LKPVMPE5428) of this customer are asking to log in 3 times one after the other and then gives below error:

The VM and  its paths are not accessible via file explorer even though the VM Is powered ON. 

~ Dinushi

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

What could be the issue. Is it some set up on the VM ? Shall I ask to the Cos to investigate ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13
  1. Log on to VM’s and check whether these URL’s working from the VM itself. ?
  2. Check whether VM is up and running ?
  3. Verify the AB/RB configured scripts folder permissions agisnst an environment a working environment
  4. check whether issue with IIS (restart IIS and verify site access of URL’s )
  5. Reconfigure AB/RB and verify acces

above are few troubleshooting steps you can follow.

If non of above worked,
  1. If this customer handed over to support after you can dispacth a task to environmrnt issues queue so environment team can lookinto Remote builder/Auto builder settings.

2. Is the project is still in implementation stage reach out to the allocated technical resourse mentioned in the LCS.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thank you Charith, I will create a task as I was not able to resolve the issue be following your suggestions.