Question

Aurena Lobby Link from Page

• 9 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello,

Is anyone aware of a way to create a link to a lobby in Aurena? We have UPD9 and can only do a Navigation Link to Pages, but no Lobbies. I can see that being valuable, Like how Customer 360 is embedded in Customer Pages. It would need to pass parameters.

Thanks,

Carrie

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi, where do you want to create the navigation link? The parameters to a lobby are sent in the URL so that should work.fine, ex for Customer 360:

/main/ifsapplications/web/lobby/f832a693-c978-4f91-8f13-03cb3681844b;pageParams=CUSTOMER_ID:1000

The lobby for 360 has become a lot nicer since I made the first version several major versions ago :)

Userlevel 7

Hello,

Is anyone aware of a way to create a link to a lobby in Aurena? We have UPD9 and can only do a Navigation Link to Pages, but no Lobbies. I can see that being valuable, Like how Customer 360 is embedded in Customer Pages. It would need to pass parameters.

Thanks,

Carrie

You can use the Navigator designer to embed lobby links in the navigator.

Open the navigator designer

Pick the spot in the navigator where you want to put the page

Enter a value for Client and select EntryType = LOBBY. (Available from Upd7 I belive) and enter the page id for your lobby.

Save and publish. Remember to refresh the page (F5) to have the navigator re-render.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

You can add the wanted parameters in the Page field, from my previous ex:

f832a693-c978-4f91-8f13-03cb3681844b;pageParams=CUSTOMER_ID:1000

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @tietjeca ,

If you are trying to create a navigation link to a lobby page from an Aurena page command, right now the page designer does not have built-in support for that.

But, yes - this is a very valid request and we do have this in our backlog for future implementation. 

Navigator designer do support creating new entries with lobby pages, see @anmise  comment above.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@tietjeca , Perhaps below post is what you are looking for, Please have a look..

- Nalaka - 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello,

Thanks,

Carrie

You can use the Navigator designer to embed lobby links in the navigator.

Open the navigator designer

Pick the spot in the navigator where you want to put the page

Enter a value for Client and select EntryType = LOBBY. (Available from Upd7 I belive) and enter the page id for your lobby.

Save and publish. Remember to refresh the page (F5) to have the navigator re-render.

How do I find the ‘page’.  It tells me my entry is limited to 250 characters.

Best-

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

If you want to find the page id you can go to the lobby in Aurena.

Then you have the page id in the URL in your web browser.

Or if you are running APPS10 and are editing lobby in IEE client you can go to the lobby in the editor and then you have the page id in the URL in IFS.

If you do not see the URL you have to press <Alt> to open menu bar and then choose “View → Address Bar”: