Question

AURENA How to click button to open a file.

• 1 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

We need add a button , and click button to open a file dialog, choose a csv file  to get data .

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi DalKylekY,

If you trying to insert data to the systemyou can achieve this via a migration job. 

Regards,

Sahan 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi DalKylekY,

If you trying to insert data to the systemyou can achieve this via a migration job. 

Regards,

Sahan 

Thanks.I know this way ,But Customer need get csv data via page button like ee.So  is there any  client control to implenation?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @DalKylekY 

Please check whether below information helpfull for you.

You can export data to a excel file as below and then excel file can be saved again in csv format.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @DalKylekY 

You can export data to a excel file as below and then excel file can be saved again in csv format.

Thanks,On the contrary,I need get data from csv instead of export data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I suspect you are developing something in Aurena for a customer since you say you need a button for it in a special way that does not exist in STD?

If so, I would have done this I would have started looking into the STD functionality of External Files since there you can load files:

More exactly in ACCRUL:

ExteranlFileAssistant.client

ExteranlFileAssistant.projection

ExtFileAssistant.fragment

There you can get a hint of how to do it.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @DalKylekY 

Can i change the default settings in Aurena and have this exported alaways to CSV format instead of xls? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @DalKylekY 

Can i change the default settings in Aurena and have this exported alaways to CSV format instead of xls? 

I have a similar question, because when I export from Aurena, the export file is .xlsx, but in EE is .xls, and the export configurations for number vs string are differents. So, is possible to change export filetype from .xlsx to .xls in Aurena?

Thanks in advance