Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello,

first load of any form in Aurena on UPD4 arrise error message:

Error stack:
Unable to get property 'internalName' of undefined or null reference
TypeError: Unable to get property 'internalName' of undefined or null reference
   at Anonymous function

Do you have any advice, where the problem is?

icon

Best answer by Banu Liyanapathirana 20 November 2019, 12:07

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @InfJozefK, are you using Safari browser by any chance? If so a fix might exists in UPD5. But it is harder to pinpoint exact reason without investigating as there can be many reasons for this. Also are you testing with App Owner?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @amila ,

thank you for express feedback. The same error persist on Chrome and Edge browser and each user. I didn’t test it under IFSAPP, because we have ADFS authorization. Is there any way, how to connect Aurena with IFSAPP under ADFS?

We will definitely apply UPD5 and hope it will help.

Meanwhile, is there any option, how investigate this error, eg via Admin Console and logs?

/Jozef

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

You might not be able to login to aurena via ifsapp. In the application server inside ifshome/instance/<instance name>/logs, you should be able to find odata-provider logs. Check whether there are any related errors. 

Do you see this issue in all your instances or only in one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Have you changed the home page from the default welcome screen to another screen? If you have, try switching back to the default welcome screen and switching back. You might be able to narrow down the issue further. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @InfJozefK,

Are you using a custom permission set instead of the mandatory permission set  FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN’ for IFS Aurena?

Or have you modified the permissions on FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN?

Please check whether there are any missing permissions in FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN?

This behavior may occur due to missing permissions.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Banu,

thank you for information. The user has granted FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN. The error still persist. I have checked logs on MWS with Debug trace mode, but there is no visible any reason which I may solve. Am I able setup some higher level for tracking? It seems that I am not able identify the reason of such error.

The most important is, that our PROD environment is running without this error.

So, thank you all for help you did.

/Jozef 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello Jozef,

Does the error persist or is it resolved? If so, how?
We have the same error on an integration environment and cannot find the cause. This error occurred suddenly. We are in UPD6.

Regards,

Lorrie

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hello Jozef,

Does the error persist or is it resolved? If so, how?
We have the same error on an integration environment and cannot find the cause. This error occurred suddenly. We are in UPD6.

Regards,

Lorrie

Hi @Nikita38 ,

Normally this error could occur due to missing permission sets. But if you still get this issue, even if it is granted, please check the logs.

<ifshome>/instance/<instance name>/logs/<odata-provider>

Inside these folders, check the logs what is getting recorded at the time you receive the error. Most of the time it will be inside the main folder. Then go inside and check the latest log, and trace the time stamp. Based on that record, you may be able to get an idea.

On the other hand, please narrow down the issue whether it is only relevant to the Aurena client and not problem in IEE as well.