Solved

Aurena Attachment Panel Permissions - No access

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

My users in a specific permission set keep receiving an permission error when they expand/click on the attachment panel at the bottom of the page (specifically in the Customer Order page):

I’ve already given them permissions to the following projections listed below. Is there anything else that I may have missed that manages the permissions to view or use the Attachment panel?

DocumentHome (For the document tab within the attachment panel)

ApprovalRoutingAttachmentHandling (For the Approval docs tab within the attachment panel)

icon

Best answer by jamie.malangyaon 15 August 2022, 17:05

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @jamie.malangyaon 

Please grant the DocReferenceObjectAttachmentHandling projection as well and check the result.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Dilini Arandara Thank you for your reply! hmm, I can’t seem to find the projection DocReferenceObjectAttachmentHandling. This could be because we don’t have IFS Cloud and I had mistakenly added the tagged ‘IFS Cloud’ label for this post. Is there an alternative option for users using Apps10? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@jamie.malangyaon I think he meant to say to add the projection DocRequirementObjectAttachmentHandling because I can’t find the one he’s listed here either. This said, I’m having the same issue and I have the above projection granted. These are the projections I currently have granted to my “document attachment” permission set:

MediaPanel

DocRequirementObjectAttachmentHandling

ApprovalRoutingAttachmentHandling

TechnicalObjectReferenceAttachmentHandling

DocumentHome

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Anna Hmm, ya I’m stuck on this one. I’ve logged a Ticket with IFS but they have not confirmed if this is a bug or if I’m missing something. Hopefully I’ll get an answer soon and be able to post an answer here.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@jamie.malangyaon I realized after I sent this that I was getting a “no access” error because I needed access to the other bits of the attachments panel (media, NCR’s, Change Requests, etc). I’ve actually fixed this in my environment now. Hopefully this helps you. The debug console actually pointed me to what was missing once I scrolled through a couple of the lines after the error.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Anna Thank you for your response! If it is not too much trouble, would you be able to provide me with a list of the projections you granted access to that fixed your issue? I’d like to make sure I did not miss anything. Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

The issue was caused by specific missing projections. I was able to find the projections that were throwing the error by using the Debug Log Window and creating the error again. I checked the Requests that caused the error and found the projections in the URL. I added the projections that were in the requests and I no longer get this permissions error.