Attachment and Approval Routing in Aurena - Payment Addresses

• 7 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 29 replies

Hi.

I am trying to find the Attachment bar under the page Payment Addresses in IFS Aurena.

However there is nothing visible, like in the IEE client.

Need to use it for Approval Routing and Document attachment.

Can somebody advise if this is possible in IFS Aurena or not made yet?

Regards

Brian Sandfeld

icon

Best answer by BRSA 9 August 2023, 09:48

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Brian,

I’m not aware that you would be able to add attachments under Payment Addresses in any upgrade as standard. I checked through few environments, through 8, 9, 10 (EE and Aurena), and Cloud, and I wasn’t able to add any attachments in any environment in EE nor Aurena.

Do you have the attachment bar option enabled in other pages? I have seen a case where the attachment bar wasn’t visible due to a bug in Aurena agent but was findable from the page through CTRL+F and querying attachment from the page. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi Samuel

Below is the (Supplier) Payment Addresses page in IEE, where all the attachments are available. 

Here is the exact same page in IFS Aurena, but attachments are not visible:

We have promised a customer the functionality of approval routing and they run IFS Aurena!

We need this to work..

Regards

Brian

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Brian,

I found the following post from community: Enable attachments in IEE windows | IFS Community

Even though the instructions are foe EE I found out that the solution works in Aurena as well. Please follow the steps and see if you are able to get the results you are looking for.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi Samuel

I know this functionality and that is why it is actually visible in the IEE client. Normally this will enable the functionality in Aurena as well.

However, in this specific case of Payment Addresses, it is only visible in IEE, but not in Aurena as fare as I can see.

What to do?  

I really don’t want to go back to the customer to tell them of yet another bug in Aurena.

Regards

Brian

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Brian,

I was able to make the object connection in EE and got it also visible in Aurena as well so I would say it should work. I will attach some screenshots how I did it if it helps you. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi.

It worked for me now and the attachment is now also visible in Aurena. It must be the Refresh Cach that made the difference in Aurena, even it was visible in IEE.  Thanks a lot. It is a big help 

Regards Brian