Question

Apps9 Report Designer Image Aspect Ratio-Shrinking Images

• 18 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

We are migrating our business documents to IFS Report Designer and I have found the Signatures I am placing on the documents shrink depending on how much room is left at the bottom of the document.  In IFS documentation they refer to an Image property - Keep aspect ratio.  I do not have that as an Image property so not sure how to adjust the Signatures so they don’t shrink to an unreadable size.  IFS Report Designer v100.0.0003.  I have attached a word document with screen shots of the layout-image properties, normal image size if goes to 2nd page, shrunken image.  I have placed the image into a table, in a cell at the end of the document and have not set it to Keep with anything before or after it.  Would be great to include these types of issues in your documentation. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

Are you referring to this property?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Yes I have the same version but do not see that property:neutral_face:  or several others that you show and I have seen in the documentation.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Yes I have the same version but do not see that property:neutral_face:  or several others that you show and I have seen in the documentation.

Hi,

Can you try out on a different layout ?

my example is on “Security per user” report

Best regards,

Shanaka

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

In reviewing and to clarify:  The images I have in the header area (not in a table) do have the keep aspect ratio and the other options.  The images within cell in a table in the page body do not.  These are for Media Item signatures at the end of the document.  You can’t add an image directly to the Page Body and in most cases it’s not feasible to add the Signature image to the footer area since it would take up too much space.