Solved

Application Messages Status is in 'Released' status

• 26 October 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi All,

We  setup mail sender in Customer UAT environment and it worked well in last week. But now its not working. Application messages are stuck in Released status. I restarted  Middleware server but its not working. Refer attached Image

If there is anyone who is  familiar with this issue. Please let me know.

Thank You

Supuni

icon

Best answer by dsj 2 November 2021, 16:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

The check the mail server configuration. If the email has been successfully sent, the mail connector line in the above application message should be in status transferred. Hence, to troubleshoot, you can start by verifying the mail sender configuration is correct and functioning as expected. 

(You can use the routing address Example: Mail to someone) 

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi kasun, Mail sender settings are working fine. we used the same setup in another environment of same customer and mail is received. problem we are facing in this environment is that the application messages are stuck in release state. i have increased log levels in restarted the application server there doesn’t seem to be any errors in the logs. is there anyway to jump start the application message processing like re-initializing the batch queues? FYI, batch queue intialization for all queues have been done job_queue_process value is set to 30 in the database. i have changed the queue from notification to batch1 but still no change.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @xitfahads @XitSupunS 

If there are no any errors and restart didn’t work, perhaps the db trigger is the problem.

Check the APPLICATION_MESSAGE_JMS_TR trigger on FNDCN_APPLICATION_MESSAGE_TAB and make sure it’s not broken or disabled.

Cheers!

Damith

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Damith,

According to your solution we enabled the APPLICATION_MESSAGE_JMS_TR trigger on FNDCN_APPLICATION_MESSAGE_TAB . See the image. But after check application message status it shows its status : Suspended . Now that's the issue. Do you know what's the reason about it? (see images )

Thank you

Supuni

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @XitSupunS ,

Try to Resume the message. It will put the message back to the Released state and process.

Cheers,

Damith

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Damith,

I tried it.But it shows like this .Still not process. Kindly can You help me

Thank You

Supuni

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @XitSupunS 

Check if the message queue is stopped. Otherwise I’m not sure what could be the problem. May be you can check the logs to see if you can find something relevant.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Damith,

That was  the issue. now its working. Thanks for your valuable time and response.

Best Regards

Supuni