Question

Advanced Searches in IFS Cloud 21RI?

• 25 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

All,

In IFS Apps 9, our company uses advanced searches to quickly create necessary reports for various pertinent screens instead of having to develop a quick report. Many users depend on these saved searches to effectively do their job. Is advanced search (group, count, sum, sorting, etc...) functionality possible in IFS Cloud 21RI? I have been unable to find a solution to this thus far while using IFS Cloud. 

Thanks,

Chase

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @ccharron ,

Advance Search is possible in 21R1.

You can create the search query as you would like and save it. Please check the below screen capture.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I am also looking for advanced search functionality (group, sum...) that helps users on a daily basis. So far, i was not able to find any similar options in Cloud.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi, do you know if group and sum functionality is somehow included in 22R1/22R2?

Thanks.

Badge +2

Hei all,

Does anyone know if the advanced search with group, sum etc. have been sorted in IFS Cloud yet?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hei all,

Does anyone know if the advanced search with group, sum etc. have been sorted in IFS Cloud yet?

Unfortunately this is not included yet in the latest release of IFS Cloud.

Badge +2

Hei Roel,

That was unfortunate news. Do you know if R&D is planning to implement this in the future?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@IWAAIOL there are definitely plans for this but there is no confirmed release for this at the moment.

Badge +4

How are people working around this in the meantime?  For example, on the GL Voucher Analysis screen?