Question

Additional Field Description in Cloud (23R1 or Higher)

• 13 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello,

There are many situations, particularly in a highly modified implementation, that adding some additional information to the field description could be very useful.  I’m not talking about modifying the help documentation, though that would be nice.  But having some additional information would be nice.

Do we have any of this capability?

Patrick

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@PIreland I believe this should be handled in the Scope Tool under the CRIM section. Normally during each implementation project, if there are CRIMs that would be developed they also must be documented and mapped to the E2E processes in Scope Tool.

Then once the Scope Tool is published, users could access the published web version and read what the various CRIMs do and where in the process they are triggered.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello,

That’s not really what I was looking for.  I was looking for something “at hand” like we had in older versions where it straightforward to add custom help.

Badge +1

Looking for similar!

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

And so am I - a customer would like to add an information section to the status sliders - in this example expense sheet detail - additional information is requested around what each of the status items mean.