Solved

22R2 Conditional Formatting

• 5 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello,

I have been playing around with the formatting addition to 22R2. Are there any future enhancements planned for this? It would be benifitial if the following could be adde,

1. Within the Condition show the columns in alphabetical order and include the ability to search for the required column.
  2. Include all the fields available in the view. Example being that in the Shop Orders view you cant added the start or finish date as an option.
  3. Include the ability to use != for all fields. Again within the shop order view you can say that the Status !=Released. You can only select a specific status.
  4. Is OR being added as a condition?
  5. Is there a way we can add in a comparison between fields. Example in the customer order lines I would like to say if the sales qty = delivered qty show GREEN.
  6. Can we have more colours added. Much more options in EE.
  7. Can we have the ability to re-order the priorities within the formatting options?

Thanks,

Jamie

icon

Best answer by Technical Outlaws 5 July 2023, 17:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

All very valid points on conditional formatting, may I suggest that you submit these as Ideas on the Community, this way the R&D Team will have visibility.  For example the colour shortage has been noted.