IFS Users in APAC Region ?

• 11 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 7 replies

Hello IFS User Community,

I am a member of an IFS Implementation project team, located in the UK, currently gearing up for our UK go-live.

Following the UK go-live, the implementation project team then move onwards to our global IFS roll-out, implementing IFS across my organisation, with next step being IFS implementation across Australia and Singapore.

In preparation for the implementation of IFS in the APAC region, are there any APAC-based IFS users on this User Community ? My intent of this question is simply to extend my working knowledge of global companies / organisations currently using IFS (outside of my current, albeit limited, knowledge of the UK IFS user base).

Very many thanks in advance.

3 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

We are based in APAC  and using IFS.  

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I am part of a company that has implemented sites in the US, UK, multiple EU countries (with Italy still to do), China, Japan, Korea, and soon to be Brazil.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

...thank you @spetkus27 and @DW_Sydney , your kind responses have enhanced my knowledge of the current IFS User Community within APAC. Very valuable to understand, as the organisation I work for prepares for a future phase of our global IFS rollout.  Much appreciated 👍