Getting Started in the IFS Community for Customers

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

New to the community? Check out this presentation on how to join, create new topics, and get involved. This presentation is specifically for our customers and mentions areas of content that are not available to the general community, but restricted to customers (but may be available to partners and employees as well). 

Please ask any questions you might have in the comments section. If you have any issues, please email community@ifs.com. 

11 replies

Badge +1

Thanks !

Badge +2

Thanks

Badge +2

And please guide what is TAS url

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks Kristen 

Badge

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear @KristenGastaldo ,

We would like to introduce IFS Community to our customer, please tell me about P6 in the attached PDF file.

Is it correct to say that user IDs registered with "IFS Customer" as their Member Type cannot access any pages other than those listed below?

-”IFS Solutions” on page “Community Home”

-Listed in “Knowledge Base” in the header menu “IFS Product Release Notes”

-Listed in “Knowledge Base” in the header menu “Knowledge Base”

In other words, does “IFS Customer” not have access to “Events”, “Groups”, and “Ideas” in the header?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@NECIWAKURA  - Members with customer permissions have access to the main forum (IFS Solutions). That forum section is actually public to the internet. You don’t even need to register for the community to see that content.

Once people join the community, I assign them customer, partner, or employee permissions - based on their emails. Customers have access to events, knowledge base, product release notes, and ideas.

Groups are available if you join the group. There’s a partner only group and only partners are granted access there. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@KristenGastaldo ,

Thank you for your response.
I have reviewed your response and understand that "IFS Customer" can also access most areas.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Best Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@NECIWAKURA  - Yes, customers have access to the majority of the community. There is a restricted employee/partner only forum and a few employee only resources, but those are smaller than the main areas, which customers access (forums, knowledge base, ideas, etc). 

Badge +1

Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @KristenGastaldo ,

The below URL which is writen in page 2 of the attached document cannot access correctlly.

www.community.ifs.com

Maybe https://community.ifs.com/ is the correct one.

Could you kindly update the document?

BR,

Qian