Your Systems Administrator has not granted permissions to complete that action in Aurena

• 14 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Issue: 

When an end user is logged in Aurena, if an error occurred as below for some windows like Supplier Offset, Customer Offset Proposals:

Your Systems Administrator has not granted permissions to complete that action

Solution:

Prerequisites: Go to Debug → Enable Debug Console → go to Page Info Tab and check the Projection name:

1. Go to Entity Action Grants in Aurena 
  2. Search for the Projection name 
  3. With the Permission set in Entity Actions Grant → FndTempLobStore Granted value will be No, change it to Yes
  1. Change it to Grant for FndTempLobStore

1. Likewise in Projection Action Grant → DefaultInfo grant the permission

It can be fixed through in IEE → New Permission Set → Search for the Permission Set → go to Projection tab → Expand the Projection file details:

• We can see that the FndTempLobStore and DefaultInfo will be in Blue
  • for both attributed RMB and click on Grant

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Badge +1

This content will be really useful Shangavi. Thanks for sharing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @Shangavi Subendrarajah,
Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information, I have also updated the standard article for this error (Your system administrator has not granted permission to complete that action) adding your resolution steps to it as well. Keep sharing the knowledge!

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Hi @Yasas Kasthuriarachchi and @Shangavi Subendrarajah I followed your articles but yet to find the entity action called FndTempLobStore for NCR or CAPA windows. I get the same error. Would you advise how can we fix for NCR or CAPA windows?

Will you be able to help me please?

Thank you

Reagrds

Nimesh