Solved

wrong accounting in instant invoice

• 7 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

we created invoice number 202200273 in the instant invoice, and we are unable to post it.

I checked the system and i found that system created only one record and the default approach is to create 3 records ( gross amount, tax amount and net amount)

in our case system create 1 record for net amount only and display the below message

ORA-20105: Invoice.ACCERROR1: Error (The Voucher 2022000358 is Not Balanced) occurred while booking Invoice II 202200273.

what shall i do to fix this error?

thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Nagah.khaled 14 March 2022, 15:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Could you please attach a screenshot of the instant invoice you created? Please include the header and the posting information - this could be caused by a few different issues. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Thanks for that. If you go to “Customer Invoices with Errors” > “Postings” RMB, can you only see the one entry as per your screenshot? If so, I suggest to try the RMB option to “Process Invoice”. If this doesn’t fix it, sounds like this needs to go to IFS support to investigate further. Because it’s hard to tell why the entries are not being generated without looking in the database.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

hi @Nagah.khaled,

I’m suggesting you to check on below for the reported issue & if it still didn’t work it is better to create a case to support team to do further investigation as Rituma suggested.

1. Check the company basic data defined for ‘Accepted voucher Difference’ . if there are no value you add value there. Eg. 1. Refer below screen preview.
  1. Then go to customer invoice with posting errors window & perform process invoice RMB action.                                                                                                                                                   Best Regards / Narmada
Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Nagah.khaled 

As IRituma says it is difficult to find the root cause without looking at the database.

However, as a start you can check the invoice lines and the taxes for each line and see whether the total of the line tax amounts matches with the total tax amount given in the header. 

Tax rounding can cause this kind of imbalance issues. 

Shehan Almeida. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I fixed the issue by canceling the invoice and recreate it again.