Question

Voucher is Balanced at New Payment in Acknowledge Supplier Payment

• 7 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi Team,

Can anyone tell help me to resolve the issue.

In Profile Set up ‘Currency Formatting’ Decimal Places given as ‘2’.

Always I am creating supplier invoice in decimal value (For e.g. 23.33).

I am doing bulk supplier payment in supplier payment proposal around 90 invoices and all are not in rounded off value.

When perform new payment at acknowledge supplier payment order, system gives me an error like ‘Voucher is not Balanced’.

I can understand that is because of the rounding-off issue. Hence, I made change in profile set up change decimal value into zero and Logout the application. After that I had tried, but still facing same error.

One more thing, I noticed that, after made changes in profile, all invoices are in acknowledge supplier payment details displays in rounded-off figure, but when I export into excel it is not coming in rounded-off value.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sundar

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello @Sundara.Alagesan 

Can you try acknowledging the payment using mixed payment? 

1. Go to mixed payment and create a new record on the date of payment date from acknowledge supplier payment order.
  2. Create new transaction and select transaction type acknowledge supplier payment order.
  3. Select the order ID and complete payment

See if this resolves your issue. 

In the mean time you can create a support ticket to IFS for your issue.

Hope this helps

Badge +1

Hi Gumabs

Thank you for your response.

I tried, but no luck getting the same error.

Regards,

Sundara Ganapathy

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I think it will be difficult to identify issue on your own. 
Typically this error is related to rounding of taxes applicable - retained VAT or withholding tax applied on payment. 

Are those 90 invoices payable to one or multiple suppliers? In mixed payment it is possible to indicate suppplier id for Acknowledge Payment order transaction, and create multiple transactions for same order - aprpoving supplier by supplier may help in identifying problematic invoice. 

Alternatively, if you have test database, you can increase there allowed voucher difference and see if payment can be posted and how payent voucher looks like.

Support ticket may be the only choice otherwise.