Question

Vietnam VAT Tax reporting

• 25 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi,

I’m setting up a company up in Vietnam in APPS10.  I’ve set up the tax as per the Global extension - update 15 which is that the tax transactions can be seen in the Tax Received and Tax Disbursed screens. These screens show one line for each invoice processed with the invoice information.  

I’ve been told that there is a legal requirement in Vietnam that the tax reports must show a separate line for each line on the supplier’s invoice.  E.g. the supplier invoice shows 3 lines, one line for each part we have purchased, then the tax report must show the 3 lines with the details of the part, quantity purchased, unit price etc.

Do you know how I can get this report with all the details in IFS?

Thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi

I am in setup of a Vietnamese company right now. Regarding your question with 3 lines, I think you should create 3 lines for tax section of the invoice. Then you will have 3 separate lines in tax transactions.

If your invoice is based on a PO then you can use highlighted functions. By design, IFS will create separate lines for each PO item. Then again you will have separate lines in tax transactions

Hope this helps