Question

UUID Number-Mexico Localization

• 6 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,

As a part of mexican localization, UUID number will be sent by tax authority & the same needs to be updated in IFS.

In IFS 8, we have the option whereby we can manually upload the xml file to update the UUID number sent by tax authority but I would like to know the content in xml file.

Can anyone share the sample xml file or do we have any specific routing rules/transformer with regard to same.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi, 

Please find a sample XML file from Mexican tax authorities we used for IFS Cloud 21R1 solution attached. 

Hope this helps. 

Best regards,

/Supul

Edit : 

Please note that in the IFS Cloud 21R1solution, we don’t use any routing rules/transformers for the manual update functionality. 

Eg. in Sent Invoices > Fetch UUID Number command, the UUID number is fetched from cfdi:Comprobante > cfdi:Complemento > tfd:TimbreFiscalDigital tag.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi Supulm,

Thanks for sharing the sample.

Whether Standard External Customer Invoice Template which creates manual customer invoice has this field as a part of localization?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi again,

It’s possible to fetch the UUID number from Manual Customer Invoices window when you have the e-Accounting Data localization parameter enabled in Mexico localization. 

I haven’t tried creating an Invoice from Standard External Customer Invoice Template but I don’t see that affecting the UUID field. 

/Supul