Question

Transfer Purchase Transactions - Not Transferring (No errors)

• 27 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

We originally setup our Company with Site (WA), and have created a new Site (QLD) last year, and recently again this year (SA)

Our finance team have just noticed that the QLD ARR-NONINV Purchase Transactions are not transferring (manually or via a scheduled database task)

-there are no errors -just sitting as Status Created

-the financial period is open and this is occuring for new Non-inventory PO receipting done under all users even IFSAPP

-Site WA and SA both are transferring fine

Any help would be hugely appriciated

Cheers

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

That’s a bit bizarre. I assume the sites are on the same company, correct?

If you search Background Jobs for “Transfer of purchase transaction postings %”, do you see any with error for the QLD site?

What user are those scheduled tasks and background jobs running as? Maybe that user doesn’t have access to the QLD site?

Badge +3

Thanks Anders

Yes the 3x Sites are for the same Company, and the Background Jobs are running as IFSAPP

But you are correct, the Background Job “Transfer of purchase transaction postings %” did show an error - 1x of the transactions were from the prior month which the period was closed

-The transaction had a paid invoice and couldn’t have a new Applied Date

-I’m suprised no transactions were transferring due to this 1x

I think I will need to reverse the invoice payment and invoice, to set a new Applied Date to get this to transfer, then re-do the invoice & payment

-unless there is another option?

Cheers