• 6 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 8 replies

Hi IFS Team,

Transactions Still  Exist

How to Clear them from Completed To Transfer. Some are have been Transferred with status - 3, for the accounting Year and Period, and still on the same accountiing year and period we still have Completed Status -2 

icon

Best answer by Shanuka Lashan 6 February 2022, 23:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi Team,

Furthermore, the status 2 entries are bearing a voucher no. which has been traced to GL.

Kindly advise

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Bayo,

You can transfer the Distribution and/or Manufacturing Postings and clear the error mentioned in the screen print by running the “Transfer Inventory Transactions” and Transfer Purchase Transactions” tasks. You need to enter the To date and the site for which you need to run the each tasks. 

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

With regard to the Status 2 entries bearing a voucher number- ideally transactions which have been transferred (Transactions with Status 3) could have a Voucher number. Could you please send a screen print of the Vouchers from the Voucher Details Analysis window?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Voucher Detail Analysis

Distribution and Manufacturing Posting Analysis

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Bayo,

I am not sure about the reason why these are having a voucher number. As per my findings, there are no Posting lines with a Voucher number in which Status code is 2.

Try to transfer those lines and see is those Posting lines ends up with Status code 99 (Incorrect Accounting). If it does transfer, then I hope there is no issue. Otherwise, please raise a case to investigate further.

Let me know the outcome. 

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Thank you, Shanuka,

Some transactions were found in the Distribution , to be in Status Code 2-Completed.  Whereas in the GL Finance already in Status 3 - Transferred. We did a manual push to Status 3- Transferred.

Some few Transactions were also found the Cash Register History that were in Created Status. These also were updated to Transferred status.

Sources that feed the Distribution in our case studies and findings

ReceiptSales

Inventory

Purchase

We ran the Distribution and Manufacturing Postings Analysis - No Transaction found on Status 2.

Proceeded to Accounting Period to Close.

ALL the Accounting Periods Closed Successfully and Transaction Exist Un-Checked.

Thank you for your input and foresight