Solved

Tax Template for Luxembourg

• 12 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello comunity,

Is there a Luxembourg Template for VAT report? My client is in APP10 up9, and there is not a template I was wondering if Luxembourg has recieved a template in other updates

Also, in Luxembourg is a posibility to send report by File to tax authority but is it not includen neither in Core or Localization, Does any one have other information about it?

Thanks to alls.

icon

Best answer by Lebose 13 December 2022, 10:58

View original

6 replies

Badge +3

Hi community,

I am also interested on the topic.

Anyone from IFS?

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @ConAlberM and @agfsavovpla 

Tax ledger standard functionality can be used to support your requests.

For Luxembourg there is no tax template included in the core solution. However there is still a possibility to create your own report based on a standard tax template and modify it to fit your purpose.

Based on your report setup you can decide the output format, paper or file.

Best regards,

/Lena

Badge +3

Dear @Lebose 

We, as a customer, are still interested in having the tax report for Luxembourg as part of the IFS Solution. I already tried requesting it through a case in the Service Center, but the answer was that the RnD can not find customers in Luxemburg and will not develop the report. Now, here we can see at least two customers interested in the report. One is the Customer of @ConAlberM  and then we. Can you help us using your position to come out of this misunderstanding, where the report is not being developed because of missing customers, but actually at least two of them are asking about it?

Thank you in advance.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Lebose 

We checked your below comments.

“For Luxembourg there is no tax template included in the core solution. However there is still a possibility to create your own report based on a standard tax template and modify it to fit your purpose.”

Could you please let us know what is the "standard tax template" you are referring to here?

Based on that, we will be able to create a new "File Type" & "File Template ID" for Luxembourg, isn’t it? If we can still get clear instructions from IFS for this, it will be great and effective to avoid error messages. 

Thank you

Regards

Pramod

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I believe we may be mixing topics. 

The original topic and replies were based on tax reporting. Tax reporting is based on tax ledger.  In this the answer was to copy an existing tax template and use that  as a basis for the revised tax report. 

If you see tax templates screen, you will see many different tax templates.  The suggestion was pick something close to the format you need, and then use the IFS function to copy that template. Then edit that as needed. 

Per the above screen image this updated posting is regarding audit files and audit templates. Those are very different. For the audit templates you would see the external file templates searching for a template with file type SAF-T. You can create a new template or copy an existing (is far easier).   

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi all, 

One of our customers asked for assistance to implement SAF-T in their branch in Luxembourg and they need to be able to issue SAF-T report in the Luxemburg format FAIA. When they try to set up the FAIA Audit Format for Luxembourg, they don’t find a File Type created especially for the FAIA format in Luxembourg.

Since it looks like it is not supported in the IFS standard (Apps 10), could you please provide the functional assistance to implement this? Any functional steps together with snapshots would be highly appreciated. 

Once the initial steps are done, we hope to make the adjustments to comply with Luxembourg tax authorities. 

Thank you!