Solved

Swiss QR payment - IFS Apps10 UPD15

• 20 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi all, 

I try to create a supplier payment with the information of the QR payment slip and and the very helpful community posts. However, I am facing the following issue.

My XML File does not create the correct tags (e.g. Prtry): 

This is the setup I used:

Please note: I did not activate the Company Supplier Invoice Validation Method in the company, because not all supplier payments are used with QR Reference.

@Eranda : Maybe you have an idea? 😀

Any help is highly appreciated!

KR, 

Anny

icon

Best answer by Eranda 20 July 2022, 22:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Anny,

Will you be able to check the ‘Structured Payment’ Checkbox which is available in the Format Specific Information Per institute window for ISO20022, and create the file? (Yellow highlighted below)

Regards,

Lihini.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Anny , It looks you have created a file with unstructured payment blocks. If you can remember the old SEPA Payment Format setup, the unstructured and structured payment blocks are created based on the payment reference validation setup (value should be set as “USED”) and the availability of the payment reference on the supplier invoices. But, when we were designing the ISO20022 solution, we decided to parameterize the remittance structure. So, as Lihini explained above there is a check box available in Format Specific info per Institute level to control the behavior of the remittance information block. If you select the structured payment option, you will get the expected results.

Hope this helps. 

Dear @EntLihinP and @Eranda ,

Many thanks for your feedback! It worked 🤓 with the ‘Structured Payment’ Checkbox and the payment reference validation setup in the company. 

Very happy now 😆!! Have a great start into the week!

KR, 

Anny

Badge +4

Hi,

there are several ways to solve this. Just send us a short message. This concerns IFS 9 or IFS 10 on-premise or cloud. Just ask briefly.

Greetings
Raphael