Solved

Supplier Payment Terms

• 17 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Good Morning - Can anyone assist with the queries below relating to Supplier Payment Terms:

Thank you for your support

1. Is there a search function that will be able to pull out a list of suppliers who have had their payment terms changed since 1st March 2023=
  2. Assuming above is "yes", is there way to "bulk update" any impacted PO's with the correct terms, rather than go through each supplier one-by-one.
  3. Is there a search functionality that will bring up a report for all Suppliers Payment Term.
icon

Best answer by Thomas Peterson 17 March 2023, 14:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

1. If history tracking was turned on for that area, then yes.  But this is something you would have chosen to tun on previously.  I’m guessing it’s not on.  You can see any history that “was” tracked in different screens, this is a sample.  

If the history tracking was on, you could then see all changed records (use a different screen).

2. Yes, you can do bulk updates.  If you have experience with external files you should be able to create a new file type and temp[ate in a few minutes. I’ve done so many of these I can do it in less than 1 minute.  The concept is - create the file type / template export the data - filter the data such that only the records needing changes are listed, then load the file back in. 

3. A good screen to query is supplier basic data. 

If that data (payment term) was found in an overview type screen that allowed editing, you could use the edit - find and replace process to update the records in mass. Unfortunately, I’m unaware of any supplier overview screen where you could change the payment term. 

I did a quick check on the purchase orders screen. You can see the payment terms, but it’s not editable in my version.  

Best regards

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Many thanks for your detailed reply - much appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

No problem.