Solved

Supplier Invoice (Error 20105: Object XXX has been existing accounting...)

• 20 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Guys, I am getting below error due to cancellation of supplier invoice and re-create the same supplier invoice with the same FA code. Can anyone guide me how to settle this error? 

Thank you.

Regards,

KS Eng

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 20 September 2021, 19:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @kimsiang 

Please check whether  you have not selected "Allow Multiple Acquisition Code String"
in the Company/Fixed Assets tab. Due to that when system is trying to create multiple acquisition strings the error is raised.

Please tick off "Allow Multiple Acquisition Code String" and check whether the issue is fixed.

best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @kimsiang 

Please check whether  you have not selected "Allow Multiple Acquisition Code String"
in the Company/Fixed Assets tab. Due to that when system is trying to create multiple acquisition strings the error is raised.

Please tick off "Allow Multiple Acquisition Code String" and check whether the issue is fixed.

best regards

Heshani

Hi @Heshani Vidanapathirana 

Can you show me the print screen of the path for this setting?

Note that I am using version 7.5 and I can’t see Fixed Assets tab under Company setting.

Thank you.

Regards,

KS Eng

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @kimsiang 

I’m sorry for the confusion. Fixed Assets tab is available in App10 version.

I will check whether there is any setting for App75 version.

Best Regards

Heshani

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @kimsiang 

Fixed Assets tab in Company window is available from App 8 version onwards.

Can you please raise a case to support as you are in App75 version?

Please include all the information about the error with a test plan (& screenshots) to recreate the issue 

Best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

hi @kimsiang 

Could you please let me know the status of faobject?

I hope it is in “investment” status. According to the App7.5 implementation, we cannot have different code strings for an acquisition transaction. I’m not sure why we don't have the same code string when cancelling the supplier invoice.

As a workaround maybe you can try to activate the object and deactivate  it first.
then try to cancel the supplier invoice.

Thanks and regards,
Viraj

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,
In version 7.5, if you have booked invoice in asset acquisition account, but wrongly, and you have cancelled your invoice, both entries create Active object acquisition transactions. To book correct entry, you need to deactivate them first. Do it  using operation “Inactivate Accounting” in Object master. 

I hope it helps.

Adam

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello,
In version 7.5, if you have booked invoice in asset acquisition account, but wrongly, and you have cancelled your invoice, both entries create Active object acquisition transactions. To book correct entry, you need to deactivate them first. Do it  using operation “Inactivate Accounting” in Object master. 

I hope it helps.

Adam

It work! Thanks a lot.

Regards,

KS Eng