Solved

Setting to Allow Paying Items in QA

• 17 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

For the life of me I am 99% certainthere is a setting in IFS that allows you to either block or allow 3-way AP matching  of items received on a PO that has not passed quality inspection.  If I am correct, where is this setting in APPS?  If I am wrong then please let me know.

Thanks, 

Curtis Taylor

icon

Best answer by jabous 17 June 2021, 23:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I don’t recall it being related to inspection, but the setup is on the company (V9 shown) but might be different in V10

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I don’t recall it being related to inspection, but the setup is on the company (V9 shown) but might be different in V10

Hey @ShawnBerk , I am familiar with this setting but I thought there was another setting to allow an invoice 3-way match even when parts have no passed QA….  Maybe I was dreaming :bow_tone5:

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

When you create the SI invoice, and RMB to match PO.  There are buttons on the side of the screen.  If you click Show All it will show all the PO lines, even the ones currently in a QA location.  If you instead choose Match All it will check all the po lines (excluding lines in a QA location). 

Please let me know if this is the information you were looking for. 

Janet

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

When you create the SI invoice, and RMB to match PO.  There are buttons on the side of the screen.  If you click Show All it will show all the PO lines, even the ones currently in a QA location.  If you instead choose Match All it will check all the po lines (excluding lines in a QA location). 

Please let me know if this is the information you were looking for. 

Janet

Thanks Janet!  Hope all is well with you.  

Cheers, 

Curtis Taylor