Question

Send customer invoice as XML and PDF

• 13 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 16 replies

Is it possible to send the customer invoice as XML to one default email address and also at the same time to a customer defined email as PDF.

At the moment we are already sending the invoice as a PDF to the customer email.

And I already set up a message setup that sends a XML to a specific email address.

The only thing is that I can’t seem to define that both are send ...

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @David ,

You can use the below set up to send the xml to a user. I suggest you to set up another even which generate the pdf report as a online sql … 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Dumeesha

Thank you for your answer. Can you explain how I do the setup for the Send Full XML to Connect?

Can that XML than also be stored on a SFTP?

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @David ,

Check whether that is available in the logical printers. Then check the check box ‘Show All printers’ to view that

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I found it Dumeesha and it sends the XML to my email, thx!

But now for the next step I would like to send the xml to a location on a SFTP and at the same time an email is sent to the email address of the customer abc@def.com automaticaly.

Is that possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @David ,

Sending and saving xml report data can be achieved by StreamServe plugin functionality too. Please check the below content in F1 documentation also whether is it helpful for you. 

In the below content you can find a system parameter "Report Plug-in output directory"

to set up the path to save files . But that is for StreamServe plugin. 

For the moment I doubt whether emailing pdf report and sending xml can be achieved in parralel  without any extra work like writing a new event action with online sql to attach the pdf ..

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Ok, I will look into that.

Thanks again for your help!