Question

Reminder templates Apps 9

• 20 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I have tried to set up the reminder templates for our financial controller.

we appear to be missing the line AR Invoice column of the Comm. Method

Are these linked? if so, how do I implement this column

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Per the PDF,  this looks normal. 

Based on the comments, I’m  not following  “ AR Invoice column of the Comm. Method”  Are these linked? “

Please expand upon what you're trying to do / wanting to do.  

Best regards, 

Badge +1

Hello, I have created an overdue invoice and an invoice not due

I haven’t received any E-mails, Everything has been sent as normal, including fake stock etc

My Account is overdue and havent received any emails with reminders currently.

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

@Mitchell 

Have you set up event action to send email automatically?  See this post, here you can see detailed explanation how to setup event action for pdf

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

A few questions, - is the reminder template attached to the customer.  Was it attached to the customer before the invoices were created.  If not, and this is test, create new invoices.  Else, you can edit the invoice and set the correct reminder template.  See the screen reminder / interest invoice analysis (or similar). In IFS each invoice is connected to a reminder template and an interest invoice template (based on the customer).  The template can be changed after the invoice has been created.  

Have you run the reminder process?    To create the reminders, you need to run the reminder process, create proposal, review, approve, and print (or similar steps). 

Have you set up the AR contact on the customer with a valid email / default email?  This email would then be used with the IFS emailing process (event server / PDF_Created (or similar) event. The event action does the activity - emailing to a given email address. 

Do you have the event / event action to email PDF configured?    The event action should be configured to send the PDF to the parameter PDF_Parameter1.   The PDF parameter 1 will contain the AR contacts email address from the customer.  

The PDF created event action is the same event we use for emailing invoices, purchase orders, and other reports.   - Similar to the other event actions you need an action to email the reminder (PDF file). 

Best regards