Question

Reconciliation of not yet invoiced charges

• 9 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I am looking for a way to reconcile my account “not yet received invoices - charge”.

The report “not yet invoiced” does not help since It will show only the receipts but not the charges in the PO.

We defined a dedicated account in the posting controls to book the receipts of charge but I have no details to justify to our auditors the balance.

The matching of this account is not a viable solution since there are thousand of transactions and the automatic matching  gave poor results.

Basically, this reconciliation should be part of the report “not yet invoiced” but either there is a bug in the report or a missing functionality.

Any clue how to make this reconciliation ?

Thank you

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

We have built reports that combine the lines and charge lines.

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @AlainK 

@cperdue is right, you can create a report. 

I think you can create a quick report combining GEN_LED_VOUCHER_ROW_UNION_QRY and MAN_SUPP_INVOICE_POSTINGS

I am assuming your posting controls are M187 and M189 for the charges. So create a query on GEN_LED_VOUCHER_ROW_UNION_QRY with transaction code M187 and you will have PO number in reference number field. Join this information with MAN_SUPP_INVOICE_POSTINGS PO number field where posting type is M187.

Hope it is clear

Thanks

Badge +2

Hi,

Thank you for your answers.

I will try to create the quick report.