Question

Re-print remittance

• 29 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi - We are looking in Apps 9 to reprint a supplier remittance advice (Supplier Payment) from 3-4 months ago. We Can not find them in Report or PDF Archive. 

Is it possible?

Thanks,

Matthew

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Matthew,

I can't find anything. I take amounts have been paid, but you (or an auditor) want to know on what ground a payment was made.

Maybe the following can help:

select * from LEDGER_TRANSACTION_SU_QRY lt
where SUPPLIER_ID = '889'
and voucher_period = '2020-01';

Hope this helps.

Steve

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Matthew,

Thanks for raising this concern. This is something we have been interested in too. I think there should be a way to generate remittance advice on demand.

Steve,

This requirement is not just to track the payment details or for auditing purposes. sometimes there are requests from the suppliers asking for remittance advice to be re-issued and IFS does not have the capability to re-print
Not aware if APPS10 has some functionality added to support this.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi - We are looking in Apps 9 to reprint a supplier remittance advice (Supplier Payment) from 3-4 months ago. We Can not find them in Report or PDF Archive. 

Is it possible?

Thanks,

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

I’m not aware of a reprint option, you can only reproduce the report when the payment order hasn’t been completed by re-running the “Repeat-Media Output” option, but this will reproduce remittances for everyone on the run.

Going forward there is a few things you could do, you could adjust the report life by adding a report rule, meaning it’s available in the archive longer than the default 30 days (? I think its 30)

you could blind copy a J&E Hall mailbox so you retain a copy of the email and remittance sent out.

Using the Supplier Payment Analysis Screen you could use a Crystal Report Based Quick Report to replicate what the Standard IFS Remittance looks like.

My favoured option would be to look at some technical consulting that attaches the PDF’s created at the point of the remittances are emailed out originally into document management and attach to the supplier to keep a PDF library of what you’ve sent.

Hope this gives you a few ideas

Regards

John