Solved

Purchase order attributes

• 14 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

How to find the below attributes in a purchase order? Need to know where it is fetching data from (Like from which fields in the purchase order)

•    BASE_CURRENCY_CODE
  •    REP_CURR_CODE
  •    REP_CURR_RATE

•    REP_CURR_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT_BASE

•    REP_CURR_NET_LINE_PRICE_BASE

icon

Best answer by Peshala Gamage 15 December 2021, 02:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @VIMNLK 

As per the question it seems like you have directed it to a wrong product area. Please direct this question to “Supply Chain” Product.

Best Regards,

Peshala

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Peshala,

Seems like there’s no option to me to change the product area once I submitted. Is there any way to change this?

BR,

Vimukthi

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @VIMNLK 

Actually as per my knowledge you can’t change the product of an already posted topic. You will have to raise a new topic in the “Supply Chain” product. 

However, I investigated a bit on the mentioned inquiry. I’ll drop my findings below,

• BASE_CURRENCY_CODE - Base Currency Code (Currency code mentioned in the Purchase order window header, this can be any currency which will be varied on the Supplier)       
  • REP_CURR_CODE - Reporting Currency Code (Accounting Currency code mentioned in the Company or the currency in which a company will report its financial statements.) 
  • REP_CURR_RATE - Reporting Currency Rate (Currency rate of the above currency code as per the currency rates window)

Furthermore,

Hope these information would help you to find out the inquired field. And also I suggest you to raise this question in Supply Chain product. But this is more of a technical question, so they will anyway have to get the help of an Supply chain SE.

Best Regards,

Peshala. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@Peshala Gamage 

There are moderators, usually one for each forum area, who can move the topic to the correct sub-forum.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Yes @Peshala Gamage . This is a technical question :slight_smile:  I can imagine the places where it is fetching data from. But thought to get an expert idea from a SE. However thank you very much for your support. From customer side it’s all about Finance.  I created another ticket for this and direct to SCM queue.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@ShawnBerk 

Thanks for letting me know. I will ask the possibility from Kristen and get updated on the same. :)

Thanks & Best Regards,

Peshala

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @VIMNLK 

That’s better. SCM will have a better answer for the question you had. Hope my response was helpful for you for some extent and also Hope you’ll find a better answer! :)

Best Regards,

Peshala