Solved

printing cash receipt

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

in my company, all our payment and cash receiving done through bank accounts.

we need to

1-create cash box to receive and pay expenses.

2-print receipt from the cash-box page.

please advise how to configure and use it?

icon

Best answer by EntLihinP 9 May 2022, 05:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Nagah.khaled,

The Cash Box Functionality works as follows.

Cash Box information needs to be connected to the Payment Documents window under Payment Document type “Cash Received Document” and  “Cash Paid Document”.

Go to Payment Documents window using the following path.

• Financials > Payment Basic Data >Payment Documents 
  • Enter the required Cash Box information under the  Payment Document type “Cash Received Document” to record cash received, and enter the cash box information under the payment document type “Cash Paid Document” to record cash payments made.
  • Document Series ID and Document Number Series ID’s can be entered in this window.

To print the receipt from the cash box window, once the record is entered in the cash box, you can RMB on the transaction line and use “Print Cash Receipt” RMB option to Print the Receipt.

Hope this clarifies your question. Please let me know should you have any concern.

Regards,

Lihini.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I found 1 cashbox was defined before, i test it and it gives this error

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Nagah.khaled 

In the Cash Box functionality, if there are already created cash box entries which are in “Entered” state, then a new cash box entry cannot be created.

Therefore, query for the Cash Account CASHBOX BAHRA and try to find already recorded Cashbox transactions, and make sure they are approved. So that you can proceed with creating new cash box entries for the mentioned cash account.

Regards,

Lihini.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

suppose i want to create n ew cash box from a to z what are the required steps for setup and how to use it to pay and receive cash?