Solved

Posting proposal not enabled on Manual supplier Invoice

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Dear experts,

I am trying to post a Manual supplier invoice using a posting proposal through a newly created company. However,  the Manual supplier invoice was directed to posting proposal analysis window via RMB and therefore, I could not able to finally post the invoice. Appreciate it if you can help on this matter. Further, I was not able to find a posting proposal window as well. I am using Apps 10 upd 15. 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Ralph Gericke 4 May 2022, 15:39

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @XitThejaG 

Please note that the proposal status is Balance. The Final Posting option will be available once the proposal status is authorized.

Go to the Authorize tab, check if there is an authorizer and use RBM to authorize these postings.

Best regards,

Małgorzata

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

the analysis window is presented if you are not allowed work on this invoice with your user ID.

Please check your role in the supplier invoice workflow basic data.

Regards

Ralph

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi, Looking at the screenshot it clearly says “Posting proposal is in balance but authorizer(s) missing”.

Please open Authorize tab on posting proposal and add required authorizer for postings created. 

It should happen automatically, but most probably you do not have authorization routing rules or assigning rules defined correctly for this company

Badge +1

Hi,

When the Invoice Recipient in the invoice is not connected to your user ID, this window is shown.

You have used Alain as shown in the screenshot. Better to use a Person connected to your User ID in Supplier → Invoice tab→ Invoice Recipient.

Regards,

Hasini.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Ralph Gericke , @Adam Bereda , @Malgorzata Palatynska  , @HKULLK  Thanks a lot for your support.