I have received different takes on how this works and hoping someone can shed light. The documentation for this is very high overview with little detail.
Here is how I want the process to work:
- Supplier set at 10%/$20 tolerance allowed.
- Company set at No to Automatic Matching at Arrival.
- Company set at Automatic Authorization.
- Company set at Match All for both parameters.
- PO created for 1 part at $50 including tax.
- Receipt completed.
- Invoice entered for $51 including tax.
- Automatically authorize once balanced since within tolerance.
The issue I am running into is it is not taking the tolerance into account. Even only being off $1, it is still requiring manual authorization. It seems there are several different settings across several different screens that can manipulate this in different ways...just can’t find the right combination.
Any help or documentation appreciated!!!