Question

Payment methods

• 29 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

I’d like to create a new payment detail in Payment Methods, and in the Formad ID area there are only a few candidates I can pick up(Pic.1), while I’ve already copyed and created a new line in Payment Formats(Pic.2)

What should I do in the next?Thanks!

Best Regards

7 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

It’s a bit difficult to see on the screen shots but have you checked the checkbox for “Used in Company” in “Payment Formats per Company” for the specific “Payment Format” in the correct company? That should make it show up in “Payment Methods”.

Kind Regards,

Margareta

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

Thanks for your tips, but there is still a problem in this procedure:

In the “customer payment proposals”, a proposal has been Acknowledged. And in the “create direct debiting order” page,  payment method list, EZEUR was picked up (Pic.1).

However,  there are no invoices in the Cash Accounts and Error Message occures(Pic.2/3)

PS. I understand that Payment Method EZEUR only allows currency EURO, but unfortunately, according to our client, different kinds of currency are included in this payment proposals. So, please tell me how can I manipulate this progress? Many thanks!

Best Regards

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi, still can not pay within CNY.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I would check the parameters and detail tabs within the pay proposal.  You can add the lines within the detail tab (where it is possible to have a different pay currency than accounting currency).  The proposal will have to not be acknowledged in order to make changes.

Best-

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey Hi,

I believe there is no customer invoices created for a customer or customers who have default payment method as EZEUR and that is the reason for your error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

To summarize:

• Payment method is based on payment formats defined in the system and selected as used in given company
  • Payment method created for company must be connected to payment institute (to indicate it can work for cash accounts connected to this institute)
  • Payment method must be connected to identity (supplier or, in case of Direct Debit payment, to customer) in relevant masted data. And, for electronic payment, payment address (bank account details) must be created for identity and payment method. 
  • Once above is done, payment method can be selected on supplier/customer invoice installment, and in payment proposal details.