Solved

Payment advice information

• 1 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello, 

I have a question about payment advice of suppliers

Is it possible to add data to the payment advice such as “Supplier ID” or “Supplier Name” ?

Best regards

icon

Best answer by Thomas Peterson 3 March 2023, 15:59

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

The common user process is that a payment advice report is automatically created and emailed to the suppliers. 

The setting you describe, will create / run the supplier payment advice report (uniform remittance advice) report. The report creates different outputs (PDF) per supplier. The report header lists the supplier information, and the lower portion of the report lists the invoices.  Assuming a payment order where the payment order lists a payment format that creates the remittance advice and 3 different suppliers where the suppliers are set up as you noted, at create payment order you should see report archives that would produce three different PDF files.   

I would say, the remittance advice already has the supplier information at the top of the report. 

Best regards

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello, 

Thank you for your response, is it possible to have these information in the file name ?

Best regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

This is not a user configurable item, meaning we have no user area that drives the file name. 

If you use the supplier contact information the typical email PDF process, the report is then emailed to the supplier. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Thank you for your response.

Best regards.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi there

Please advise the Document Footer on a Payment Advise , where or how can we update the Contact details , is it from the Company ?

what is the Report called please

anyone knows please

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

It would probably be best to open a new subject with your question rather than continuing a new question on this topic.  This topic is marked as solved. Many people would pass right by your question. 

Anyway, the report is UNIFORM_PAYMENT_ADVICE_REP.     You would need that report name when setting up the event action to email. a PDF. 

Best regards

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thank You for the heads up and reply Thomas!

Please advise me the Document Footer on a Payment Advise ,

where or how can we update the Contact details , is it from the Company itself ?

Please see below on the footer , should i require to change the telephone no's

Thanks M