Question

Paid Supplier Advance Invoices Not Matched

• 29 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi, 

I would like to know if there is any window on IFS cloud allowing us to see all paid Customer Advanced Invoices Not Matched yet. Or is there an indication that the advanced invoice is matched somewhere on the invoice itself or on any other analysis page ? 

Thank you for your help

Tanya

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi Tanya,

when a Advance Invoice is paid a new item named CUPIA is created. If the advance invoice is fully paid, the item is no longer open. When a final invoice is created (from customer order) the connected CUPIAS are matched with the final invoice. The open amount of the final invoice is reduced by the amount of the CUPIA. (Besides that tax is posted and reversed when a advanced invoice is paid.

To have an overview you can use the normal open item report to filter and select ONLY advance invoices (this will present only open or partially paid items). Or you can choose to only see the Open or partially matched CUPIAS.

This can also be used in accounts payable - items for paid advance supplier invoices are named SUPIA’S.

Besides the report you can also use Customer open Balance History and query in these,

Regards

Ralph

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for your quick reply, just tested the window “supplier open balance history” and it provided me with the set of data I was looking for regarding advance invoices.

Thank you very much 

Best regards,

Tanya