Question

ORA-20105: Invoice.ACCERROR1: Error (Information is missing in page 'User Group per Voucher Series' for User Group NF, Accounting Year 2024, Function Group B.) occurred while booking Invoice

• 22 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 14 replies

Hi,

How do we get more information on this Error? As we feel the users are included in the NF user group and the voucher series are working for other users posting, but for some reason when they try to authorise an invoice it doesn’t allow them to.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello,

Can you check this page that you have the User Group?

Regards

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi,

Yes we have that setup. However I should add the the invoice is zero value. I believe this is causing the issue and only Finance users can post. But I'm not sure where this is set to make a change.

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello 

I assume that you are trying to create a customer invoice with 0 value. In that case, the system will set invoice status to Paid Posted. To do that, the system needs to create a payment matching in the background with a B function voucher type. And your user group NF is not connected to B function voucher type.

1. Go to Voucher Series per Voucher Type window.
  2. Find voucher type connected to function group B. Generally it is voucher type B
  3. Select accounting year 2024 and go to user group per voucher series.
  4. Add a new line, select user group NF, set default to Yes.
  5. Go to customer invoice with errors window.
  6. Process the invoice

Hope this helps

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Yes we have that setup. However I should add the the invoice is zero value. I believe this is causing the issue and only Finance users can post. But I'm not sure where this is set to make a change.

Danny, like this?

Regards