Skip to main content
Solved

Not access to Period Allocation in voucher entry

• 3 July 2024
  • 6 replies

I have a issue I someone can help me with. 

I will period allocate a F voucher in view Voucher Entry, but i don’t have access to the functionally.
That do I miss? I fields are locked. 

The customer has more than one company and I am apply to do it in the other company. 

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

Not sure but you must enter the Until Date also for the system to decide the Allocation Number.

Also, you need to check the Posting Control (if correct it is in GP%) where the Account you Selected is Available. (Control Type Accounts - Ideally a PnL account Directed to a Balance Sheet Account)

Thank You

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

As described above, you need the from and until dates. This then allows the bottom section to fill for the periods and values.  You also need access to the voucher type X, and access to the related accounting periods (for example if you wish to allocate the value to 3 future periods those periods need to open for the selected user group. 

To continue the above, the GP2 posting type needs some set up ensure the cost / revenue can be posted to the correct balance sheet account (pre-paid XYZ for example.   

Best Regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi 
I have check that all relevans periods are open. I don’t get light in the until date, so i can’t put in a date. 

I have check that the user is in a user group that i connected to voucher type X. 
I have check that the GP2 is created. ​​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Enter a date in the until date. IFS needs the from and until dates in order to know how long to make the allocation / how many periods /. how many days.  

Best regards, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I have a issue I someone can help me with. 

I will period allocate a F voucher in view Voucher Entry, but i don’t have access to the functionally.
That do I miss? I fields are locked. 

The customer has more than one company and I am apply to do it in the other company. 

Hello,
Is your account 6130 a revenue account? 
Usually period allocation fature is not available for ledger accounts and I would be reluctant to allocate assets or liabilities. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I found the reason. 

The customer was on an older version apps 10 upd. 5 and here it is only possible for periodical allocation if the invoice is MAN_CUSTOMER_INVOICE_. 

There are two bug fixes that we have implementated.